MAKE YOUR ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFERS SECURE.
Our technology provides financial institutions with robust solutions that are designed to streamline processes and help businesses gain a competitive edge in the industry. Our experience and agility are rooted in nearly three decades of close collaboration with Canadian financial Institutions.
Enhance your payment gateway capabilities
Provide your retail and business clients with an easy way to pay bills. Through a custom partner portal, your clients can access a billing database of over 13,000 organizations to easily pay bills from your site.
- Provide access to over 13,000 billers
- Growth and updates to the biller database are handled by Dye & Durham
- Web-based user interface for creditor profile and user management
- Robust solution with uptime supported by a backup data-centre network.
Tax Filing & Payments
Filing business taxes has never been easier
Offer businesses of any size the ability to easily file and pay over 77 different government taxes online. The solution is currently trusted by all major Canadian financial institutions, processing billions of dollars annually.
- One convenient location to make tax payments
- 77+ federal and provincial tax filings and payment options
- Custom branding
- Integrate with your existing website or deploy as a standalone.
Give your clients a great way to pay
Offer Canadian businesses and their trading partners a quick way to initiate and receive payments electronically with remittance details.
- Your clients can access the B2B Payment’s interface via your online-banking site
- Ability to add a trading business partner using non-banking information
- Payment remittance details, invoice options, and payment requests available
- Fund movement will follow your clients’ current or future settlement rails
- Remittance information and payment status are supplied to payer and payee.
Making payment reconciliation seamless and secure
Financial institutions can manage various document exchanges, presentment and associated payments with partners using the Assyst Web Portal. It helps facilitate document processing and speed up associated funds movement.
- Includes multiple levels of authorizations and approvals
- Manage your data and documents with custom alerts and presentment options
- Payments can be integrated with specific presented data and documents, and initiated to and from Canadian-based accounts
- Protected with disaster recovery capabilities and regular system and network monitoring.
Corporate finance transactions made easy.
Give your clients a way to initiate money transfers in an audited environment with Assyst Funds Transfer. Designed by experienced financial services professionals, this easy-to-use solution facilitates electronic transfers for corporate banking.
- Get multiple access points for fund transfers – online and on the phone – with real-time information on payment status
- The originator of the payment can bank at any Canadian financial institution
- Account information is restricted to administrative users and secured by multiple levels of authorizations and approvals
- All transactions and customer profile changes are audited.
Managed Retail Banking
A solution for your core retail banking needs
Managed Retail Banking delivers managed IT services that cover many of your core retail banking requirements. Backed by decades of experience, we help you identify and implement strategies that can help improve functionality and efficiencies.
- 24/7/365 operations support
- Benefit from application management, including feature design, development, and testing
- Leverage the Dye & Durham Private Cloud for your banking operations and get:
- Dual-active primary and secondary production environments
- DRP of sub-5-minute RPO / 1-hour RTO
- Geographic load balanced environment for ATM/POS.
Lender Centre Payments (Live in Quebec)
A unique solution that allows consumers to transfer funds to their notaries electronically. Lender Centre Payments establishes a direct link between the financial institution, the legal professional, and their clients for a more standardized process all around.
- Less errors and less risk
- Reduce operating costs
Need more information or require assistance? Contact us
To find out information about any of these solutions, to request a demo, or to simply ask us a question, please use this form.